I love the ocean.
I admire its beauty and its power.
And, I'm grateful for it's symbolism. It reminds me of the Savior and how He and the Gospel will guide me through any of life's situations.
(Duck Beach, May 2012)
Verse 1
Jesus, Savior, Pilot Me. Over life's tempestuous seas;
Unknown waves before me roll, Hiding rock and treach'rous shoul
Chart and compass came from thee; Jesus, Savior, pilot me.
Verse 2
As a mother stills her child. Thou canst hush the ocean wild;
Boist'rous waves obey thy will, When thou say'st to them, "Be Still!"
Wondrous Sovereign of the Sea; Jesus, Savior, Pilot me.
Verse 3
When at last I near the shore, And the fearful breakers roar.
Twist me and the peaceful rest, Then, while leaning on thy breast
May I hear thee say to me, "Fear not, I will pilot thee."
No comments:
Post a Comment